Experienced Trust and Estate Legal
Let Attorney Patricia Harold Handle Your Case
If you want a results-oriented attorney in New York who concentrates in estate planning, administration and litigation, contact me at the Law Office of Patricia Harold. Let me guide you through the entire process.
I have been practicing law since 1999. I received my Bachelor of Arts Degree (with Honors in History) from the Hofstra University in 1992 and graduated from Pace University School of Law in 1998.
In 1999, I was admitted to the Appellate Division of New York State, Second Department, as well as to the United States District Court, Eastern District of New York. In 2004, I was admitted to the United States Supreme Court.
I am a proud member of the following organizations:
- Columbian Lawyers Association of Nassau County, Inc.
- Estate Planning Council of Nassau County
- Judges and Lawyers Against Breast Cancer Alert
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association (co-chair of the Surrogate's Court Committee, 2009 – 2010)